Me, Jayden, Mario and Myles all planned to do different things while we make our movie. Since it was a horror movie, we had to find costumes for the main villain. We didn't make a decision because if we bought a bad costume, the scene could be scary and not scary. The hardest part was deciding who would be the main villain. We decided that Jayden was the villain because he volunteered and fit into more costumes. The main villain also needed a weapon and we decided on a machete because we all love the Friday the 13th movies and that inspired us to use it. We were ready to bring our initial period to life. As a last step, I bought all the necessary items and we went to the film set. However, it was a bit difficult because we all had different schedules and we have to find a time that works for all of us. We still plan to do the scenes as we planned before, but we decided to edit the script as a group. This was because when we read the script out loud, we noticed that some lines felt ...
Location of scene: Woods/Main Area Daniel: I can't believe you guys made me come. You know I don't like anything resembling horror. Mario: Don't be such a crybaby, it's just trees and animals. What's the worst that can happen? Mario: Now come on, you and Jayden go find some sticks for the campfire. Daniel: Umm- I guess so. Location of scene: Deeper in woods Jayden: Oh yeah, I probably should have mentioned this before we came along, but there's actually a rumor about this place. Daniel: Excuse me? You're not serious are you? What's the rumor? Jayden: I've heard there have been a lot of disappearances around these woods. Locals says there is some killer hanging his victim on trees. And that you can see the ghosts of the people buried here, haunting the area, making bizarre noises. Daniel: What the heck is wrong with you guys bringing me to ...
Comments
Post a Comment