Tonight, I'm writing about my second editing blog for our final film project. The last editing blog I mentioned the resources I was planning on using. I talked about using the lighting system to create an ominous atmosphere, and eerie sound effects. As well as the color grading options to enhance the eerie ambiance of the scenes, making every frame feel unsettling and ominous. And the motion tracking feature which I finally learned what it was by using it. It a dds precision and enhances visual effects, creating engaging and professional-quality videos. And, you can apply a speed curve to create a smooth, cinematic viewing experience. I'm proud to say I used as many features as I can and I certainly used every feature mentioned in the first editing blog. One of the ones I was most excited about was the s plit screen feature. It heightened suspense and delivered shocking moments which I didn't believe was possible. Another feature I used is the text and tiles. ...
Welcome back, my people! To do my commercial, I am going to need some editing. So, I have been thinking about which software I want to use, and although there are some choices like iMovie and Final Cut Pro, I decided to go with Capcut. When asking fellow peers about which software I should use, Capcut was the most recommended. It's much easier to manage than other ones and contains more features. That will be useful because I'll be able to include all the required parts. For my commerical I will need to have several scenes, so Capcut will help put everything together. I don't have any experience with editing, so that's a bummer. But through the week, I intend to play around with Capcuts features so I can get used to them. I also will ask some of my friends who have previously used that software and hope they can teach me a thing or two. I am unsure if Capcut can do the same things as other software, so I may have to change where I want to edit soon. I will need to ...
Comments
Post a Comment